Friday 13 January 2017

52 New Film Challange

So last year I participated in the 52 video game challenge on my instagram. I attempted to complete a game a week, on average, for the whole year. Unfortunately I failed quite spectacularly, finishing only 38 games total for the year. Rather than try that again I decided to do something new for this year, something I could actually achieve this time. As someone who loves films but hasn't seen enough of them, I thought I'd try and see 52 films this year that I had not seen before. They could be either fresh in the cinema or old on Netflix, the only rule was that I had not seen them prior to 2017.

This post will be where I keep the list of films I see but every five films I will make a new post and write up a few lines about what I liked and disliked about the film and I might give it a score. So head on through to what I've seen this year so far.



1) Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
2) Passengers
3) Assassin's Creed
4) Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping
5) Why Him?
6) La La Land
7) The Bye Bye Man
8) Rings
9) Fifty Shades Darker
10) The Lego Batman Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment